noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

petal to the metal, go baby go

petalmix
Thanks to everyone for your patience this past week. Life with a newborn has proven to be quite unpredictable and keeping up with the feedings, the blog, the job, the housework... it's tricky. Everyday I have been trying to make a list of things that MUST get done, and at least complete those - but even then it's like trying to hit a moving target because I never know when Niko is going to need my attention. The hubs is in charge of the baby today, so I have some good 2 hour chunks between feedings where I can get some serious stuff done. Yay! I'm working on some new designs for Kenzie Kate's 2010 collection and I'm doing my quarterly taxes. These two things are at the top and the bottom of my "Favorite Things To-Do" list, I'll let you guess which is which.
But before I do either, I have some adorable bobbies to share, from Petal Mix. I would wear any of these just to spice up an ordinary outfit any day of the week, but I can imagine them really rounding out a nice bridal shower ensemble or rehearsal dinner look. They've got that handmade, I'm-not-taking-myself-too-seriously thing going on, which I love.

6 comments:

vanessa on 12:19 PM

take it easy, mommyhood is an everyday top priority role now. You'll see how everything else become a little less important. Although I'm all for staying true to yourself, it's good that you spend lots of time with baby. Good luck and he's gorgeaous. plus no apologies necessary (after all I found my wedding dress thanks to you!), we'll all still be here and rooting for you!
cheers, a mother of 2
(4 and one years ols)

vanessa on 12:21 PM

oops went too fast...sorry for the typos! (that would be 'gorgeous' and 'old')

^o^

Mackenzie on 12:27 PM

Thanks Vanessa, it really means a lot to me that I have such supportive readers, especially now.

NuFlaiir - Planning a Destination Wedding on 1:40 PM

Adorable. What a talent!
~lilian~

little luxury list on 12:28 PM

Oh my, truly adorable pins!

I'm a new reader and also wanted to say you have a great blog, but it's not the end all, be all. After all readers will still be there to read the next great feature. Your life, your family, your designs - all in your hands on what MUST be done. :)

pamcakes on 5:18 AM

these are fantastic!

being a mommy and working is hard work! you're doing great!!

Mackenzie's Sketchbook